Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Assistance Needed

Hola, My name is Destiny Chanel currently I'm a senior at The Ohio State University, and soon will be graduating in June. The reason I'm taking up your time is that I am currently taking this blogging and podcasting class. My focus is to spread the word on local Hip-Hop artists in the state of ohio, but at the same time I want to help promote anyone whoever wants to be heard.
***********This is all FREE of charge*************, its just me trying to do what I love.

Aside from all this artistist promotion my goal is to keep everyone informed of Hip-Hop culturally by not only keeping everyone connected to the future of Hip-Hop but the past. If at all you are still interested in helping me out with my project, in return Im helping out promoting you, so everyone locally can keep up-to-date with who is doing what in your current cities.

I am personally going to attend shows whenever possible between school and work, let me know and I'll be there, because its not fair to support what I never seen or heard that's not me. If you still with me after reading this shoot me and email at

dcsoundstage@gmail.com

Please include at least your name, bio infoe, group members names, where you represent, is the main things. Pics, show dates, music is optional, and a list of and links to music sites where everyone can hear your music. After emailing it would be nice you shoot me a text saying you did so I hit you back, also a good way to shoot me show dates. Nothing is used without your consent.

Thanks and Hope Too Hear From
everyone soon.

---Destiny Chanel


Contact:

dcssoundstage.blogspot.com
myspace.com/destiny2tru
(AOL) dnique030607
(CEL) 614-592-8742 (TEXT ONLY)

No comments: